How to Use Custom App Icons on iPhone/iPad 2022
This tutorial is about using custom app icons on iPhone/iPad. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Use Custom App Icons on iPhone/iPad. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Use Custom App Icons on iPhone/iPad
Customizing your home screen has become increasingly popular on iOS, with some users opting to use the Shortcuts app in iOS 14 and later to add custom app icons to their home screen. You can easily change the look of your home screen by replacing the default app icons with photos of your choice. You’ll need to select or create an image for your new home screen app icon before proceeding with this method, and there are many other styles available for free online.
The instructions below will show you how to add a custom home screen icon for any app you choose. Creating a shortcut to open an app and then adding an image to that shortcut on the home screen is how the process works.
- Tap custom app icons to launch shortcuts first, then app.
- No notification badges
If you find being kicked to and from the Shortcuts app every time you open an app with a custom icon a nuisance, it might be best to create shortcuts only for apps you rarely or don’t use. at all.
Shortcuts can be a complex application to use, as they allow users to create multi-step processes to run on their device, but in this case, Shortcut only involves a basic component.
- throw the shortcuts app on your iPhone or iPad.
- hit the + icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Faucet add action.
- Use the text field to search open app.
- To select open app.
- Faucet To choose.
- Use the search for the app whose icon you want to change and select it.
- Tap the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Faucet Add to home screen.
- Tap the placeholder app icon.
- From the drop-down menu, select To take a picture, choose a picture, Where Choose file, depending on the location of the replacement application icon image.
- Select your replacement image.
- In the text field, rename the app as you want it to appear on the home screen.
- Faucet To add.
- Faucet Do. Your shortcut is now created.
- Go back to the start screen.
Final Words: How to Use Custom App Icons on iPhone/iPad
Hope you understand this article How to Use Custom App Icons on iPhone/iPad, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.